The last of the 4-part series on Exercises on a Stability Ball from Sunny. This group of exercises shows how to improve upper body strength with an exercise ball. To see all exercises on Stability Balls, click on the Stability Ball tag to the right.
- As with any exercise product or program, consult your physician before beginning.
- Be sure to warm up before each exercise.
- Follow the instructions.
- Keep your abdominal muscles contracted and maintain good posture at all times.
- Breathe normally during the entire exercise.
- Perform your exercise program slowly and increase the pace gradually.
- Try to perform each exercise 8 to 12 times.
- CAUTION: If you feel any pain, stop exercising and consult your physician.
We mentioned in prior posts that we sell Stability Exercise Balls – regular stability balls, anti-burst or burst-resistant balls, and even eco-friendly stability balls. We hope you’ll visit our online store if you need to purchase an exercise ball.