Time to work the legs with your Stability Ball!
We are doing a four-part series of exercises to work your total body with a Stability Exercise Ball. These instructions were provided by Sunny, who manufacturers one of the types of Bust-Resistant Stability Balls we sell. As mentioned in prior posts, we sell standard Stability Balls, Burst-Resistant Stability Balls, and Eco-Friendly Burst-Resistant Stability Balls. If you’re looking to purchase an exercise ball, please visit our Core/Balance Page to see our entire listing.
- As with any exercise product or program, consult your physician before beginning.
- Be sure to warm up before each exercise.
- Follow the instructions.
- Keep your abdominal muscles contracted and maintain good posture at all times.
- Breathe normally during the entire exercise.
- Perform your exercise program slowly and increase the pace gradually.
- Try to perform each exercise 8 to 12 times.
- CAUTION: If you feel any pain, stop exercising and consult your physician.