One-arm Row on a Burst-Resistant Exercise Ball
Star by placing righ hand on top of a Stability Ball while holding a Soft Weighted Ball in left hand. With feet shoulder-width apart, bend knees slightly and distribute weight evenly between right hand and feet. Let left arm hand freeley below shoulder. Draw up your elbow until the Soft Weighted Ball touches your rib cage. Repeat. Alternate arms after completing one set.
Pullover on Burst-Resistant Exercise Ball
Start in the seated position on the Stability Ball while holding a Soft Weighted Ball in each hand. Walk feet out until the Burst-Resistant Exercise Ball is positioned at the shoulder blades and supporting your head. Raise Soft Weighted Balls above chest. Keeping your arms straight, lower Soft Weighted Balls Slowly behind your head until your arms are parallel to the floor. Raise Soft Weighted Balls back over chest. Repeat.
The model in this photo is using phthalate-free toning balls and burst-resistant stability balls by Natural Fitness Products. We offer a variety of environmentally-friendly products by Natural Fitness and other manufacturers. We also carry standard PVC products, too, so we hope you check out our store for all of your options.
Important precautions to take when using the Natural Fitness Soft Weighted Ball
- Use the ball over a padded surface.
- Maintain control of the ball at all times to avoid injury.
- While performing the exercises on the Natural Fitness Exercise Instruction Chart please follow the instructions carefully and be aware of your body’s limits.
- Keep body in a stable position when performing the exercises.
- Use the Natural Fitness Soft Weighted Ball in an open area, free of interference of other equipment.
- Always inspect the ball for damages before each use. Should any damage be found, do not use.