A couple of weeks ago we shared some exercises that could be done with a Stability Exercise Ball for your core. Today we’ll add some more exercises, but these will work your glutes or buttocks.
- As with any exercise product or program, consult your physician before beginning.
- Be sure to warm up before each exercise.
- Follow the instructions.
- Keep your abdominal muscles contracted and maintain good posture at all times.
- Breathe normally during the entire exercise.
- Perform your exercise program slowly and increase the pace gradually.
- Try to perform each exercise 8 to 12 times.
- CAUTION: If you feel any pain, stop exercising and consult your physician.
If you do not already own a Stability Ball, and would like to purchase one, please visit our website to see the variety of exercise balls we offer. You can purchase Stability Balls or Burst-Resistant Stability Balls at our store. Remember, we offer an eco-friendly, phthalate-free PVC exercise ball and you’ll need to select a size right for you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us (our email and phone number is available on our site).